Mr Dicky Chou
- Founder of High Impact Management Consulting Limited
- B.Sc and MBA
- President, Institute of Industrial Engineers (Hong Kong), 2007-08
- Honorary Director, Institute of Industrial Engineers (Hong Kong), 2007-2012
- Former Honorable Advisor of Caritas Family Crisis Support Centre
- Trained by the American Society for Quality on the application of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBQA) criteria to assess and improve organization performance. (Remark: MBQA is the US national award for management excellence. The set of criteria is now the de facto standard in assessing management excellence.)
- Co-author of the book《變革現生機》, 2000, published by Ming Pao Publications Ltd.
- Co-author of the process improvement self-learning kit with video cases《流程改善自學教材套》, 2001, published by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
Dicky has solid
background in assisting NGOs, government offices and business
organizations in strategic planning, process reengineering, process
improvement, Baldrige assessment, management development and change
facilitators development. He is a veteran consultant in driving
organization transformation, through nurturing internal change agents,
mass communication and cultural change programs.
Dicky is a pioneer in
introducing the world acclaimed Malcolm Baldrige Model of Performance
Excellence to local business entities, government offices and human
service sector to assess and enhance their management systems since
1997. He is also a specialist and advocate in putting Outcome
Measurement into practice for local non-profit organizations.
Being visionary and
global minded, Dicky is able to facilitate clients to formulate their
vision and strategic plans, and help them realize desired goals.
Dicky can refine
knowledge and methodologies to fit local situations, thus benefiting
clients with smoother implementation and better results.
On the training side,
Dicky is a systematic and lively trainer. With his direct and humourous
style, he can facilitate participants to learn and absorb ideas
structurally. Blended with interaction, games, and real cases, his
training sessions are informative yet enjoyable.
Link: Updated profile